<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Improving 

Sick call was a happier period today than yesterday.

Marcus has improved his appetite after his operation and I went to the chiropractor for my sciatica; a second pull and jerk session. Earlier I had my stitch less left arm examined at Urgent Care and declared free and back to a normal life.

Both resulted in much relief. Doctoring is not my favorite thing but at least I am finally OK with going in promptly to get what needs to be done. It took eight decades but I am there at a time I may need it; more ready to admit defeat and ask for help.

The airedale, whose temperament is similar (I'm OK Dad) is more comfortable and will go in on Friday for an observation. He is eating some and likes a little walk for the first time.

I used to administer the sick call when I was in the Army. A safe job for a tender new second louie. So I know how to run it militarily which is to stay out of the way if possible.

Like all aspects of military life. Lie low.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?