<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

By any other name 

Our gym changed its name overnight from Golds to EOS.

What the fuck?

There was a letter with a lot of miss mash but no one seems to know the score. Or even whether the score is important.

They want us to exchange our key tag but I haven't done that. I "forget" to ask for it each morning.

I have read all about it and there isn't much.

Gold's here and in the Southwest is a franchise. Mostly use of the name.

Gold himself is long gone.

I am dragging my feet. No one says anything at the desk about my old key tag. So I just go in. It unlocks the turnstyle.

I suppose that when I get over my attitude and adjust it to the real world, I will get a new tag. I am sure that I have missed out being one of the first thousand who got a new t-shirt with the new logo and name.

This stirs up all my rebellious blood.

But I will get over it.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?