<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Banged 

We are well into 2015 and life has become more normalized.

I went to the gym then a Meeting then home and made some phone calls. A nap of course and lunch followed by a "movie".

Today, the fourth season of Big Bang Theory. First three episodes. Nice.

They are getting dressed up for New Year's Eve party at Stuart's video store.

It gets better with time. Earning a rich 5 out of Netflix5. I have a long way to go. They are in their eighth season. Well, is it half full or half empty? Half full.

Some emails are flying today about the condo association and there is a mild scuffle between a new member and the chairman. The new member is a neighbor. In fact there are two near neighbors on the Board. We will own the place! I am not in the scuffle, meaning that I don't much care how it comes out.

I do my job. Count the money, report at meetings, meet with the management company and generally work behind the scenes. I like it.

The weather is very 2014. The late summer or early fall.

This is why people come to Palm Springs to vacation in the winter months. Right now it is in the 80s, the dry 80s. Tonight it will go down to a brrrr-fifty.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?