<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 02, 2014

Third bang 

I completed the first season of a great television series today.

The Bang Bang Theory

It is the only television series that I want to look at except for Teen Wolf.

I am sure there are others I would like but I can't do everything.

Besides, we do not have a television in the house.

The reasons I like this series is that it is smart and the cast is incredibly good. It is rare to find six "stars" to round out a series but they have managed this. Or is it five?

Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar.

Five

I am moving through the series slowly. I will watch all of them eventually. A friend has just completed this. I have a tendency to just drag it out because I will not want it to end.

Or I think that now.

Perhaps it wears out after time but I am told that is not the case.

In any event I plan to be in for the duration. A long one.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?