<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Psssst 

I have passwords, nearly the same one for everything.

I think that a lot of the fuss about passwords is silly. Except for my money stuff none of my secrets is very important.

Here is a great article more for the stories that are in it, the personal ones, and oh my god the artwork. Beautiful. One great moving portrait for each person.

The Secret Life of Passwords.

I would not be hard to hack.

But you need a lot more than a password to get by most doors. ATMs need cards. They flop at the slightest error. "Go see a teller". And so on.

I am not about to print mine here. But I do think that a lot of the fuss is about constructing artificial importance for one's self.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?