<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Elected 

I am surprisingly disconnected from the election.

Maybe I have lost my political thing.

I don't know. But I did find the results decidedly mixed. There can't be any GOoPers who are chortling over handing Obama his ass.

I suppose that more Republican in Congress presents a problem but really there has been a reasonably good bipartisan effort the last two years and while I see no love for Obama over there I don't worry too much about the future of the Republic.

In fact this is the way it is supposed to work, isn't it.

The people have spoken. It will take a little while to decode what it is that they have actually said. That is OK too.

Sorry about the commercial but I like Grape Nuts so it is OK.

Phil Mattingly is a hottie.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?