<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Check and double check 

I went to the Doctor this morning for my triennial checkup.

Every four months. I have tried to get away with less but Doctor Jim is relentless.

Actually, it is always a pleasant visit. I like him a lot and there isn't a whole lot to discuss of a serious nature.

Today was the annual, the big one. So I had the cardiogram and other stuff. All the results are not in because I have to go for lab tests later this week.

In the last year I have been "dismissed" by a nephrologist and a urologist. This is after some treatment for trouble down there.

It is over.

The only current issues I have relate to old age. And not much of that. Jim said that I had the circulatory system of a middle aged man. Actually it is good for any age. A key factor apparently. He sees this with my feet which, other than being handsome, have nice rich veins and are pinkish.

If I wished for anything it would be to have a healthy circulatory system.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?