<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 08, 2014

Word from Italia 

Bulletins from Italy indicate that John is having a good time with friend Gwen.

Today they are in Agrigento. Temples. I have some photos already.

Here, it is dark and rainy and much more like the old Boston weather than sunny Palm Springs.

You may recall that we welcome such weather as we have so little of it. No temples.

There is fog over the mountain and everything is quite soppy.

I will not need to water today.

I am enjoying my time alone. I am not sure how long that will last but so far so good.

We do spend a lot of time together. A break can be conducive. John got his turn a few weeks ago when I went to Boston, London and Toronto.

I am keeping about the same hours. Gym and a Meeting. Then the morning nap. The after lunch movie.

I might go out to eat tonight. The frozen entrees are a bit old after four days.

Otherwise, same same.

I will shop tomorrow and meet with a friend in the morning.

I guess it is fair game to show a picture from where they are. It is better than showing a rainy day photo in Palm Springs. Well, maybe not. Why not both!

Contrasts.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?