<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Unseasoned 

Autumn starts today somewhere.

We used to have it when we lived in Boston.

No more.

If we want to see leaf color we could drive up the mountain.

Any one of them.

I am not really nostalgic about leaves. Colored or otherwise.

There are some maple trees in our condo landscaping. On the other side. The original section.

It is surprising to see that they perform pretty well. Autumn and colors included. I think that there are three trees.

I would get to see them when walking the dog.

Which, I will be doing again by the end of the week. We go Friday to pick up Marcus.

Las Vegas. Where we got Booker.

If Marcus is half the pal that Booker was we will be well served.

I have no intention of comparing them. It is not Marcus' job to replace Booker. He will be himself which will be plenty.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?