<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 01, 2014

Undercurrent 

On the face of it, there is not a lot going on in today's film.

But its beauty and eroticism provides a "feelings based" experience which is hard to relate.

I Am Happiness on Earth (2014)

from the director of two films I enjoyed: Julian Hernandez, with Broken Sky (2006) and Raging Sun Raging Sky (2009).

It is all about relationships and works like the French film La Ronde.

Two guys meet and then split off and form other connections with other men and then find their way back to one another. This is not telling you anything. Not a spoiler. I didn't say that when they find each other again that all the fireworks of the first meeting go off.

I liked this a lot. There is a lot of sex which is always nice. Sweet, loving sex. Not the poke it and let it go kind.

I went ahead and bought the film on other people's say so and I am happy that I did because I will definitely see this again. Perhaps in a small festival of Julian Hernandez films.

That makes it a 5 out of Netflix5.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?