<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Trimmed 

The guys came to prune my "personal" trees today..

That means any tree that is inside the courtyard. We have a Palo Verde.

The condo association contractor does it and the owner pays them directly. But the whole procedure for paying is a work in progress.

I still owe them for the work.

It is hard to separate my board membership from being just an owner in a case like this.

The system is new and doesn't work very well. No one knows how to collect payment for the work.

I gave up. I will let them call me or send a bill.

But it isn't OK with me to have it done for nothing.

For now, I will be patient and enjoy the trimmed tree.

Well not for awhile. The pruned tree is pretty starkly naked. Which is the way to do it. New growth will fill in fast and in less than a month or two there will be new fuller growth. In this photo you can see one tree finished and another about to be done. Not ours but like ours.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?