<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 01, 2014

Broadly European 

I had my genome tested again.

No matter what I do it doesn't come out different.

100% European Northern European 42.6% French & German 18.5% British & Irish 3.5% Scandinavian 21.8% Broadly Northern European Southern European 2.2% Italian 1.0% Balkan 4.3% Broadly Southern European 0.8% Eastern European

This surprises me some. I had always thought mostly German. But then I have to remember that the Germans over ran Europe many times and probably raped everyone in sight. When these victims were women, well, they had little part German babies. When they raped men, well, we don't know.

Somehow, a little Scandinavian crept into my genes. I am pleased with that. They don't say which part of Scandinavia but it isn't the blond and blue eyed part. Not that part from Germany either.

Some Britishers got over there on the continent and sowed some seed. To say nothing of the Italians and Balkans. Balkans? That means those countries that are always in trouble.

It is nice to know but useless on a day to day basis. I feel the German stereotype to the core. A little this-a, a little that-a, with the emphasis on the latta'!

You can do this too if you want.

23 and me

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?