<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Baggy 

Today is the first day of the California plastic bag ban.

I have been using canvas bring-my-own bags for quite a while.

What amazes me is that even with those cotton bags, some baggers ignore them and start to give me a plastic one anyway.

This will create all hell for a lot of people. Good thing.

For me, the best part is that it is a dramatic statement of priorities in a world that seems to have none where ecological concerns are given mostly lip service.

My bags are old. Heavy cotton, they have been laundered a few times.

And they are strong to the point of indestructibility.

They didn't cost much either.

I am proud to live in a state that has the balls to be first on stuff like this.

California Plastic Bag Ban

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?