<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 25, 2014

Busy day 

Somehow, I lost my mobile phone today.

Like a lot of other people, you might say, "how did you do that?".

May I submit that is a dumb question?

If I knew how I lost it, I wouldn't have.

But it is lost. With all its numbers and shit.

Poor me.

So I got motivated and activated.

What else?

I went to ATT and got me a new clamshell. Not the cheapest but close.

I am using it already and have put in three or four contact numbers.

It is fine.

I had a good salesman. He got very quickly that I was not interested in the screens, the smart stuff.

A clamshell.

Of course, I lost all my numbers. That is a chore. But there were also a lot of junk numbers in it too. Yards and yards of them.

Now I have another clamshell that doesn't even have a brand name on it. It works fine.

The photo is of the actual phone. It is a "non contract" phone even though I have a contract. I guess.

I do not pay much attention to the whole phone thing. Basic service. Period.

As I go, I am adding contacts. Easy peasy.

Then, I had the dentist. Cleaning. No cavities.

No need to report on this except that, yes, it was a new hygienist. He can't keep people worth shit. And I won't go to the one guy who may not even be there anymore but that is OK because I liked this one. Fine.

A big day so far. Can it be over soon?

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?