<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 04, 2014

Wait long enough and almost anything can happen 

I took sides early between the Mac and the PC.

The Mac had all the graphics heft so we used it in the business for our training materials. And what is more, from the very beginning, Mac was a far more interesting company to be a customer of.

We had Steve Jobs. They had that other geeky looking guy. Bill something. Oh yeah, Gates.

I also liked Mac because they were second. The one behind. The undeserved underdog.

But look!

After all these years the tide is turning.

Windows Reign 'Is Coming To An End' ... And The Mac Is Taking Over

This is mostly because of the iPad and the iPhone but never mind.

My early loyalty to the company made it possible for the new generation to kick the big guy's ass.

I still believe that Mac software has it all over the competition. Look how they have had to copy us.

It is an old argument. An entire ad campaign was waged over the distinctions. Here are all the ads. Over thirty minutes.

I found this later in the day.

This photo is from some hearing in 1984.

I5Pfmr6

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?