<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Medical 

Went for my every four month physical this morning.

I have reached the age where this is now the frequency. I tried to talk him out of it but it would seem that Medicare pays for three a year or something and so the argument boils down to it being inconvenient which, of course, he will not buy.

I am a pretty good patient but if I get off the beam, Doctor Jim is pretty good at nudging me back.

I still need to do the tests. Thursday morning. I am too busy tomorrow. See? Still resisting. Just a bit.

Last year, I had an episode of urinary trouble. Blockage at the prostate but that is now taken care of so there is no backup into the kidneys and bladder. TMI? Too bad. The old get to talk about their medical shit.

No. The deal is that I tell all in this blog. Or all that is decent and clean and reverent.

I am not one who labors over being old. It is not a profession. It is a state of mind and, of course, physical condition.

And I have a good, if feisty, attitude and have a lucky body.

So, on to the tests. Let's see what that shows. I know one thing. There will be an elevated creatinine level and that will set off bells. It is just me. But it could get me sent back to the nephrologist to make sure.

A day at a time.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?