<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Ha ha 

Today's movie was a television show.

Lewis Black hosting an examination of the

History of the Joke (2008) for the History Channel.

No reviews. Just a show. Not bad. Not good. A lot of funny people. The time passed. A 3 out of Netflix5. I got this because I wanted all of Black's videos. I did not notice that it was really not what I thought.

The thing about humor is that you shouldn't talk about it. And of course, they never really answered or tried to answer the questions. Or tell the history. Rambling.

One other thing. This being teevee, they actually bleep the "bad words". Retro. Not funny.

In any case, I own the DVD now but I don't think I will be watching it again any time soon.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?