<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Cool and warmer 

I try to avoid weather posts because for at least 6 months out of the year we are so much better than those cold places up north and back east.

It is like gloating. Not pretty.

But it is worth noting that this year, our hot is not as hot as the average. It should be 104 high each day about now. It has not reached that on many days.

If you go outside right now, at 2:48 PM, you will feel heat. But it won't knock you down.

I have to admit that I am leaving the desert to be cool for the first time this summer.

I would be visiting Boston, London and Toronto sometime soon anyway but I chose July. We went to Big Bear last week and it was in the 70s. But we didn't stay there.

I will do my annual stay in San Diego mid August.

Then I am here for the long haul.

John is going to Sicily a week and a half after I return so a lot of the time in the haul will be alone.

Then when he gets back we look into the dog picture.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?