Saturday, June 07, 2014
Visitor
We have a lot of vacationers in the Coachella Valley who become regulars.
And, it would seem, we have a new old friend!
Obama has been here a couple of times. He is bringing "the wife" this time.
Michelle and Barack Obama to Travel to Palm Springs
They say it is the golf that brings him. And the weather. And, the security which can be pretty high with the resort isolation and the long experience with Gerald Ford living here. To say nothing of Eisenhower in the "old days".
Some people I know have seen "the car" which is as close as we are likely to get. But it is nice to know he is nearby sharing the same great weather as I do.
I only see "the plane" which has its own mystique. It looms along the airport fence on my way to the gym.
Maybe they will spend some time looking at houses!
Labels: Barack Obama, MIchelle Obama