<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 02, 2014

Shorts 

I just finished reading a collection of short stories.

One More Thing by B.J. Novak

I am not a short story reader. Like eating a lot of appetizers. Or desserts. Instead of dinner.

Actually Novak's collection is both. An appetizer, I wanted more, I had a taste for the idea but that is all there was. Good. But wanting. And dessert. Very sweet. Too good. Couldn't eat any more.

The stories are quite different. Some extremely short.

I got these because of the review and I am glad that I did.

I see that he is also on teevee, a man for all seasons. An actor.

So. That is it. A good meal made out of the side dishes. A series of snacks.

It will be a while before I read any more short stories.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?