<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Rules broken, punishment delivered 

I have this "no sequel" rule.Every once in awhile, to my own sorrow, I try to break it or think that somehow the rule is wrong.

Then I am brought up short by something like this film.

Seoul Raiders (2008)

The other thing is that I cannot resist the name Jingle Ma. He is the writer director. Another irresistible is Tony Leung Chiu-Wai, the star of the first Tokyo Raiders (2005) and one of the more watchable Hong Kong stars.

This film was a mistake for all of us. So thin and superficial that it might have floated out of the DVD player.

I quit after about ten minutes.

The music is bad and the female costar is worse.

A 1 out of Netflix5 and a sort of thank you for reminding me why I have this sequel rule in the first place.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?