<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 18, 2013

Hiatus 

We have visitors.

The kind I want to spend all the time with.

So, no postings for a few days.

The tiresome routines of the government and the relentless beat of the drums of right wing arrogance and obstructionism have sort of worn me out of any comment. They ain't worth it. They have lost but let them know if you will.

I am taking a vacation from that too. Not my job.

The good news is that I just completed my 34th year of sobriety and celebrated with many of my Program friends yesterday.

More and more I am spending my time with the volunteer work that I like so much, work with other alcoholics. This doesn't include comment at a public level.

Nor does my work with the current high school seniors that I am seeing in connection with their interest in MIT.

SO.

Not a whole lot of raw material there either.

I am thinking about putting the blog into retirement and going back to my communications with friends on a more one on one basis.

We shall see.

A short time off might re-fresh the blog batteries.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?