<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Long May It Wave 

Unknown facts about Independence Day.

As you may know, we live right under, almost, the Palm Springs fireworks.

Not good.

For Booker it is a feakout and so he will climb into the Volvo and take a ride about 9PM.

We will go west, away from the sound, against the heavy traffic heading for our neighborhood.

Then we will take a right and travel north. Far enough to get on a good rise on Indian Canyon, out where the windmills are.

We will park looking south and see the show from a safe, silent distance.

Then, after about 15 minutes, we will drive back home against the traffic leaving our neighborhood.

We will be safe in bed by about 945 PM which is too late for me.

I will not go to the gym in the morning but I am prepared for this.

I started working ahead on my routines on Monday and now, according to my exercise book, I am done for the week.

Minus one morning half hour of bike.

OH.

When we get back home, we will pray that some asshole who has bought illegal fireworks doesn't set them off within Airedale hearing range. But we won't count on it.

That is why we have the "thunder shirt".

Did I mention that there is no trash pickup today? No mail?

No. I will keep still. Have fun on your day off.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?