<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

HEAD CASE

No movie today.

A haircut and then off to the dentist for a cleaning.

Petsmart in between.

I had it all planned out. Then the dentist called and bumped me 20 minutes later than my appointment.

Dead time. Awful prospect.

But then, there was major construction on Ramon, the main way there.

And someone called who needed me right then.

When that was all over, I parked at the dentist and watched them demolish an apartment building across the street that had been condemned after a fire.

The fire company had come after the "accidental" fire was out and set it all ablaze again for practice.

I didn't see that part.

By the time all that was done, it was time to go in and have my teeth cleaned.

Much improvement in my "oral hygiene" which I directly attribute to the WaterPic aqua flosser I bought a year and a half ago.

All was fine with the hair too. We didn't do much to it, let it grow longer (it is pretty long already) and he shaped and tweaked it on the sides where, for some reason, the hair grows faster.

Mostly, I suppose, because it doesn't grow much on the top, by comparison.

That's the way it is with pattern baldness.

I have been trying to think of the name of that hairstyle we all laugh at, kind of redneck, where the hair on the sides is shorter than the back and it all sort of flops around. Not a wiffle.

Yes. I've got it. The mullet.

That is so not what I have. I don't want you to get the wrong idea.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?