<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 18, 2013

COOK OUT

Today's film was the NYTimes Critics' Pick documentary

Entre Le Bras / Step Up to the Plate (2012)The inventor of an entire cuisine, Michel Bras, turns his restaurant over to his son Sebastien.

Gentle and peaceful as the process is, there is that nice tension between father and son which all fathers (and sons) will appreciate.

I am not a "foodie". So I don't relate much to the dishes which are the ultimate in what I think of as "toy food". I am just not interested in it. But there are a lot of interesting scenes where they do things with food that I never imagined.

It is a nice film, I am glad I saw it and good luck to them all. Nice people.

There is nothing wrong with being nice. A 3 out of Netflix5.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?