<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 09, 2013

BLUE JOB

I started but did not finish. Or even get past the first quarter.

The Blue Book

No. It is not the auto value blue book. It is a novel about, what?

A skinny guy who grows up in the country, then is seen on an ocean cruise with a woman who he doesn't want to marry. Then it shifts POV to the woman who doesn't want to be with him either and is actually on the ship to meet a mentalist who doesn't want to be seen with her.

In between there is a lot of stream of conscious balderdash for each of them none of which makes sense.

No character so far is attractive.

In a new chapter there are going to be other people. The book seems to be a series of short stories that are intertwined.

How? I don't much care.

I tried stream reading the stream of consciousness but that leads to somnolent result.

Sleepy times.

I quite while I was behind with no idea of where I was, where I had been and where it all was going.

New lit, abstractions.

Too bad.

Off to the Palm Springs library for a new home.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?