<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 24, 2013

AFTERMATH

It's funny.

The visit to the doctor didn't turn out to be much different than I imagined but there is still a great sense of relief at having the results laid out and a plan put into effect.

I have a very mild concern that somehow I won't know how to do the procedure but that is just normal stage fright.

I am sure that I will be able to.

The great sense of relief is like the relaxation after a long race or a job that is finally over.

A weight is lifted.

I don't want to analyze it too much but I am happy to feel whatever it is that has gone through me this evening.

I will show up on Tuesday very motivated and eager to get started.

And, I will be off to the gym Wednesday morning.

With shorts on.

All day.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?