<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I WILL HAVE IT WITH THE JIMMIES PLEASE

This may surprise you but it was not until today at about 10AM PSDT that I realized I have no idea which is which.

Jimmy Fallon or Jimmy Kimmel.

I think that I just figured they were the same guy.

How is this possible?

Now I have some more clarity but, to tell the truth, after reading this, I still have no idea how to tell them apart.

Jimmy vs. Jimmy, the Late Night Battle to Come

I know that one of these is replacing Leno.

I know that one of these does bits which I like a lot.

Are they the same Jimmy?

So Fallon is the one that does the funny singing bits with Timberlake.

Kimmel is the guy who has the "which is the gay one" type of street interview.

Really?

They are not the same guy?

I am serious about this.

I am totally gobsmacked.

Help.

Does anyone else care?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?