<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

HAIR CONDITIONING

Busy day today.

No movie.

The AC guy came for his semi annual cleaning and maintenance.

We found that the inside unit is 1999, 14 years old. But the condenser is fine at 7 years old, 2006.

I never looked or asked before.

It is a painless operation. He comes in with his gauges and shit and tests and runs around and takes an hour. Changes the filters. In this house only one filter.

In the former place we had an AC standard and a heat pump for the other half of the house. It was a formidable maintenance run. Not so here.

Everything is easy in a condo.

The afternoon was devoted to getting ready for, having and coming down from a haircut.

More maintenance of a different kind.

In the old days I buzzed myself short. Then a friend, who is the premier hair salon in town, wheedled me into his chair and the decision to get long hair.

This time is/was the longest I have had the hair since I had a ponytail.

He trimmed it out some so that it is more manageable in back.

I had a good time but it is a trial for me to let someone else do the work and sit back.

I pretty much trust him now and even let him do my eyebrows.

A letting-go exercise from the get go.

Those two things shoot the day. Back to normal tomorrow.

I slick back my hair with no part. Pretty simple.

But this video makes it a big project. Like this guy really wants it with no part but the chick keeps messing with it.

I have no reason to show this other than that I do about the same, no chick, and the guy is triple hot. Look at that smile.

HE wants to get out of that chair and go let his boyfriend smooth it back for him. But he had promised her he would be the model for her video and here he is. Looking like this is something he needs help to do.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?