Tuesday, March 05, 2013
ARROGANCE GETS YOU HUBRIS
So this happened. Joe Scarborough beat the shit out of Paul Krugman in a "debate" on the Charlie Rose show.
There is a leftover bit of pollyanna stuff here. An attempt to find a bit of silver in the lining of the dark clouds.
Who's (the) Left's Television Team?
Well, not Krugman.
I have a long standing resentment toward the entitled, smug and thoroughly know it all Krugman.
I can never forgive him for his cheesy nay-saying about Obama's ability to fix the economy back in the early days of his first term.
Paul always had a better idea, never missed a snide remark, made cutting references to "amateurs" and so on.
In short, I found and still find him to be an insufferable dick.
Even Krugman admits that Joe Scarborough cleaned his clock.
I like Joe S. even when I disagree with him. He gives the benefit of the doubt, he is skeptical of much of his own party's bullshit and says so.
He has a sense of humor.
One has the impression that Krugman has years of being the odd man out, the unpopular geek and he is still getting even.
A dick with a Nobel is still a dick.
Thanks Joe, good job setting him on his ass.
Here, Krugman accuses Scarborough of going ad hominem which is, of course, him going ad hominem. Whiner, prig and phony. Paul Krugman.
To the article? Krugman is a shitty member of our television team.
Labels: democratic whack jobs, Republicans