<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

THE LONG AND THE SHORT OF IT

Today was a double header.

First, my annual checkup which happens twice a year actually. Only in October there is the EKG and maybe a few other things that I am not aware of.

It all went well. I have lost almost 20 pounds and he is happy about that although somewhat quiet with his praise. It is for me after all, not him.

Hence the blood pressure is well within range of acceptable but too early to decide to reduce the medication.

No other items were found.

We laughed a lot. Dr. Jim is a great guy. I hope we can hold on to him forever. If not, I can move on but I don't want to.

Everyone is getting old. Not a complaint. Just being realistic.

The second excursion was to the barber where we, for the first time, cut the long long hair I have been growing. Combed back sometimes by hand, no part.

I as astonished at the amount of hair he took out of it to shape things up. Last time he did nothing.

But it looks like nothing has been done. Well, almost nothing.

I don't much like going to the hair guy or the doctor but I have the best I can get. The barber is an award winner, the best of PS in some magazine. And he is fun to be with too.

If they can't be fun, I don't want any part of it. Unless I have to. Get a load of the accent on this doctor!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?