<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 14, 2012

POSTS AND NON POSTS

There was no movie yesterday as I had another MIT interview.

It pretty much eats up the early afternoon. Longer time than a movie actually.

An hour interview and an hour or more to write it up.

Some people may wonder what I do when I interview a kid.

This guy is pretty good in describing what it looks like from his side. He is right on the button. I am not looking for the normal thing. I want the extra thing. The talk is all good but the interview suggestion starts at 4:30.

I have not posted about the cool/cold weather we have suddenly been having.

I have been "severely" cold several times this week.

Temps down into the 60s (F) and a couple mornings, the Volvo has reported 58 or 59 degrees outside the car bubble.

This is more precipitous than usual.

A faster slide down the scale.

We got a ten degree drop a few weeks ago and another ten degree drop this week.

Days are still in the 90s but the heat doesn't hold partly because the day is shorter and the ground doesn't get to convert so much energy from UV to IR.

My blogging momentum was offset by the days we had family visiting. I need to ramp up.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?