<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 12, 2012

MIT INTERVIEWS

It is that season again.

It started late this year.

In other years I would have already talked to 7 or 8 kids. I remember interviews in the heat.

Not today. It was nice but not hot.

Outside at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. No purchases necessary. So far at least.

I had one of the nicest interviews. The kind that makes me want to continue being an MIT Educational Counsellor.

Great guy. I would like to be his friend. We went over. I didn't know that we had done an hour.

I hope he makes it.

But there is not any room for anything else today. I will not see a movie. Probably not comment on the great job Joe Biden did last night.

I have a Joe Biden cup. "Cup of Joe". He is a long time favorite. Just not when he was running for President.

I am so happy for him.

And, as someone pointed out today, he did not use the word "literally" one time. A miracle. Although it doesn't bother me at all. It is a quaint tic which I have come to love.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?