<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 29, 2012

I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!

Experience tells me that some guy, next week, will tell me how he saw the election results coming all along.

This, when I know from direct experience that he did not.

I might even be that guy.

He Won The Election? I Knew It All Along!

This would be "hindsight bias". The ability to force fit facts as they occur to prior assumptions and beliefs. It happens all the time.

I just had the feeling there would be a big hurricane this year. Ya' know? I heard about this a week or two ago and figured there would be something happen. And so on.

I knew that sooner or later we would buy new computers for ourselves and by jesus it happened the other day.

No. That is something else.

But you get the idea.

Just watch. Next week someone will say that they knew Obama had it all along and you can say that you knew someone would say just that!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?