<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

FOREIGN INTRIGUE

I liked the debate last night. The third and last.

I also didn't like it. I get very tense before the thing starts.

Obama pretty much wiped the floor with Mitt who sweat a lot and stammered out his stump speeches. Also agreed mostly with Obama.

The new middle Mitt.

The stump speech is about the economy. Five lies in a paragraph. Obama took him apart.

More flop sweat.

That means that a lot of it was old stuff but the kind of old stuff that is not about foreign affairs.

This is way too close for me.

I tell John that it is my last election but if I do the 90 thing then I will see at least three more. Maybe four.

In any case, once it was started I began to enjoy it as Obama dismembered Mitt.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?