<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

CHOPPY

No denying this is a rough time for the Obama campaign.

Most Presidents do poorly on their first debate. Too used to being respected. Romney respects no one.

I think they have the range now.

In the meantime, there are bad and upsetting polls.

The undecideds.

We did a post about them below. Blow with the fucking wind.

And then there are the uncommitted liberals who drop out and become nay sayers at the first blow.

The biggest cowards and accusers are the tough guys. Andrew Sullivan. That blond guy on MSNBC. Glass jaws.

Grow some you bastards.

No one said this would be easy. The Republicans lie like shit. Bad. Full time. Get used to it.

We are not good at this kind of hand to hand combat. We offer the other guy a hand to get up when he gets knocked down. The collateral damage of caring about people.

So, for now, the polls are driving the narrative.

Look. I know he was off form. Like Kevin Drum I figured Romney for a B and Obama for a B-.

I still do.

It was never going to be a cake walk.

Now we know that.

Send some money.

I am hoping that Joe Biden gives that smarmy little bastard Ryan a good workover. Another serial liar.

Joe is among the rougher ones in our group. A populist. Never worries about hurt feelings. Good for him.

I am bothered. Sure, I am.

But so far I am not as bothered as I was when Gore ran. And I am not under the illusion as the Romneys are that the debates are determinate. Our man Kerry won the debates hands down. They even had George W. figured for being wired. Remember the stuff under his jacket?

So here we go. The final days.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?