<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 22, 2012

BAD TEETH DAY

Well, the teeth were OK but not the experience.

I really love my dentist and put up with his technicians. There is a history.

But Kathy who has been there awhile is my gal and when I went there today "she" was 15 minutes late and it turned out that it was not her on my appointment. It was a guy who I have long avoided who was 15 minutes late.

It unraveled from there. He said I needed x-rays, the annual, and I just had them. He couldn't find the records to prove it one way or another. Then something else and then another thing and I suggested I might come back another day but he had his tool there and so I stayed.

I have no doubt that he did a good job on my teeth. Machine and pick. Then he wanted to take photos of every tooth. Never has this happened. It did not happen today. I called a halt.

Then I walked. I had my annual interview with the actual dentist in June so I had enough.

Made him put "Kathy only" on my record and confirmed my next visit is indeed with her.

He is as unhappy with me as I am with him I am sure. At one point he said that I wouldn't agree with anything he said. True.

I haven't been that steamed in quite awhile.

It caught me unawares.

Not again.

I am back there in February with my regular technician (they are not hygienists anymore, apparently)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?