<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 07, 2012

ALL IN

They asked me when it started whether I was "in" or not.

We said yes.

We have been giving to the Obama campaign on a fairly regular basis.

I don't know why it has seemed better to do it incrementally but it does.

The DNC convinced us that now is the time to go all in.

So today I maxed out on the contribution we can make to the re-election of Barack Obama.

There are only 60 days left. The debates, the crossfire. They will need it.

California is also getting stormed with opportunities to volunteer. The election is over here. Obama has already won the state.

Today, I got an email about buses going to Nevada to go door to door. I think we will be sitting that part out.

I had intended to help with phoning but other than some phone banks the next city over that has not come up this time.

I am thinking of going to the banks if I can't do it from home. A big step for me.

I will see.

I was inspired by the convention. The speakers, the crowd. The whole thing. Re-invigorated.

There are comments today that Obama's speech was not "inspiring", more of a State of the Union speech.

Yeh? As he pointed out he is the President. Unlike the other guys he has an agenda. I find that extremely inspiring.

Fired up and ready to go.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?