<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

WEDNESDAY

I just got back from picking up my "new" sunglasses. Old frame, new clear lens with a half moon #200 inset for closeup.

The Volvo says it is/was 120 degrees F. But it overreads. It is 110 at the airport. Hot enough but not that hot.

The week has been one of those that prompt people to say "hot enough for 'ya"?

At least that is what I say. I can't tell how it goes over. I am amused.

My blood pressure was down to normal this morning, well, a high normal. Just one more pill did the trick. I am relieved. The new pill is not a diuretic. Something else. I try not to take undue interest in my medications so I haven't looked it up.

This is a big day for my "recovery" family. Two people I sponsor have the same date. Two cakes. Both great people. I love them. Different years, same day. Ten for one, thirty-three for the other.

Two sessions with other sponsees today. It is a big Program day.

Good.

Another Obama fund appeal. They are really hitting me up as they know I am about 4 donations away from a full quota and they want it NOW. It is the first time I am getting a little ragged over the constant emails but it is OK. I know that Early Money Is Like Yeast. I wonder what happened to Emily's list, the old lefty fundraising outfit. They are not big players any more. "Elect Pro- Choice, Democratic Women in 2012!" is their current campaign. Not too far from the original purpose.

In any case, I will give the money. I want it done. And done. And over.

It may be my last hurrah. I don't say that fatalistically or morbidly. It is just the truth. Four more years of Obama would please me more than almost any other thing I could think of. I will send the money in due course.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?