<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 09, 2012

LIKE A BIG PIZZA PIE

Today's film was Norman Jewison's

Moonstruck (1987)

with Cher, Nicolas Cage, Vincent Gardenia, Olympia Dukakis, Danny Aiello and some great character actors along with five shaggy dogs.

It was as good as I remembered it to be and probably better as I am more able to give my heart to these pictures than I used to be.

It is probably Nicolas Cage's last good picture. He pissed on his career.

We will never forget him in the basement bakery with his wifebeater and a really bad attitude. Nor the first time they have sex--a half hour later. "Take the skin off my bones" "There will be nothing left".

Also enough La Boheme to make you jittery.

Everyone has a secret here except for Cher and Cage's love bites which they can't hide. Moral of the story, you are as sick as your secrets.

Five five five five out of Netflix5. The best. Just great.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?