<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

JUST IN TIME

I am leaving for my 630AM date to have my second cataract operation.

Look at this!

Improved Vision After Cataract Surgery Lowers Risk of Broken Hips, Study Finds

In this morning's NYT!

The study adds to findings from earlier papers indicating that the benefits of cataract surgery, a relatively safe outpatient procedure with a high success rate, may significantly enhance the quality of life for the elderly, improving sleep, enabling them to be more engaged and mentally alert and curbing depression.
Improving sleep?

OK. Although I sleep like a log.

We are about to leave. John and Booker will do their walk there and I expect to be out around 8AM.

If this is as good as the first one was/is then I will be very happy.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?