<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 05, 2012

GOOD NEWS

Certainly premature but I have been watching a lot of the numbers and most of the time I figure that this is true.

The Coming Obama Landslide

I can concur on all his sources. It has been like this for at least a month.

But it takes away from the tension and doesn't sell papers. And lot could happen between now and then, huh?

So far all those things that have happened have helped Obama.

Conventional wisdom is out. Today an article about how the Obamas have been burning money. On infrastructure. Offices. On line fundraising. Way ahead of Romney in all these categories. There is very little Romney on the ground.

Does organization trump money? We will soon see.

They can do a whole new fundraiser after the conventions. No limits.

I am saving my donations in the second round and going slow.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?