<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 02, 2012

EYE TOO

The report on the second eye is the same as for the first one.

Success.

20/20 vision. No pain. A lot of gain.

The operation was a little different in that, at first, I could feel her operating. Not painful. Just a bit anxiety producing.

Anyway in this morning's followup, all was well and that is the end of it. I go back for another checkup in two weeks.

I am very pleased.

A "oh boy" moment came last night when I walked into the kitchen and saw my gladwrapped salads sparkling. I guess sparkle doesn't go well through glasses.

The big thing is that, for perhaps the first, time as glasses don't promote it much, I am seeing three dimensionally. I can see the shapes of the mountains!

Very good.

There is a lot more but I don't want to go on and on boringly. I will save it for my book.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?