<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 05, 2012

FORWARD

I watched the first campaign rally today at Columbus OH.

It was a killer rally and it was Michelle who had the most surprising impact on me.

He was great but he is still honing "the speech". There were some bumps.

But the crowd loved it, ate it up. Cheered him on.

The main thrust was on recruitment. Getting everyone on board to volunteer, vote, of course, and get others on board.

"Fired up and ready to go".

I got teary.

He put it right in their lap. As he hones it he will be even more direct, I am sure.

As I type, I bet they are going over the applause lines.

He looks great. Some wrinkles and the little wisps of grey. They look good on him.

I am psyched.

He pretty much used the "Forward" slogan as a template. It works pretty well when balanced with the "backward" of the GOP, returning to the old policies that have failed us before.

Nice work.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?