<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

DID YOU NOTICE?

I didn't blog for a few days.

For one thing I am watching two seasons of Noah's Arc, a great film about four black gay friends and their trials and tribulations.

We saw the film that was made at the end of the series where Noah gets married. The film was made two years after the end of the second season which was a cliffhanger. The series was cancelled. The movie Noah's Arc: Jumping the Broom picks up where the series left off.

Anyway we saw the movie, a gay favorite, and then wanted to see the series. The first season was not available new so I bought a used set (unopened) for a lot of money. The second season, not quite as good, is still in stock.

It takes a long time to watch an entire series. And I didn't feel like reporting on it every day.

The other thing is that the season sets are loaded with features, interviews, cut scenes and other bells and whistles. I had to see it all.

Other than that I have had a quiet life. And I just felt like taking a break.

I did think a bit about the blog and whether I want to continue writing it.

I have the feeling that not many people read it any more. It also seems more like a chore some days.

But I have had these periods before.

It was originally meant as a way to "talk" with friends and family. An alternative to emails and phone calls. News and more in a box for everyone who wants to pay a visit.

I think that it is still that somewhat and, since I don't want to be writing to a bunch more people than I do, I guess I will keep it up.

What do you think?

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?