<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

BIZZY

I had to do all the laundry and get the dishwasher in order because, as I type, John is in the air and due into LAX in two hours. He has one more flight to catch to PS and the plan is to pick him up at 9PM or so.

I saved up the laundry so that when he gets home there will be empty hampers. Room for his shit that he took with him.

The deal with the dishwasher is that when John is gone I work out of it. A short cycle between using a dish, putting it in the drainer, then washing and taking out again the next day. The same dishes and silver over and over.

That is not his method.

Tonight I will unload the d/w and just put in what I made today and that will be that.

It is a little hard to understand but it is simple for me.

I told you that I made the bed every day this week because people might come into the house. Visitors that need to use the bathroom.

I skipped the weekly house cleaning last Friday. You can't tell.

Well, except for the rugs which do have an excess of dried leaves on them. John thought I would want to vacuum while he was gone because it would be too difficult to see messy rugs.

He was wrong. I don't mind at all.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?