<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

THE CAMPAIGN

I am not writing much about the campaign(s).

It is all "wait and see" for me.

I truly believe that the GOoPers could go unresolved to the convention. So why put any energy into it.

It is pretty boring, actually.

I have stopped even being interested in Romney's lies or gaffes. They are so routine.

And the Prez? Who does he campaign against? He is sure doing a great job of getting out there with the issues. But he lacks a focus. He has to wait also.


BOOKER

We go to the vet with Booker tomorrow. They may take out some stitches but the cone will certainly remain.

Perhaps next Monday. We go in every five days.

He is in great spirits. Yesterday, I was out on the courtyard with a friend and Booker was digging in his sandbox.

Did you know he had one?

He was scooping the sand up with the cone, digging with tools.

What a guy.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?