<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 05, 2012

ON THE SIDE

This has been the year of the hair.

First I started to grow it out, then I went to a dresser for the first time in thirty years. Now I am growing sideburns.

I don't know what is going on. I never do much self analysis on a thing like this.

Over compensation?

I doubt it.

Compensating for what?

Let's just say that I am having a good time.

My dresser says that there is usually a space that prevents much in the way of side but I have been at it two weeks and I think that I am not one of these people.

The sides aren't long. Another inch or so. Inch and a half.

They are beginning to be visible.

They will be neat and orderly like my hair. Which is long but civilized and easy to take care of. Wash and condition in the shower then some "primer" I spray on and a little gob of the latest organic substitute for Brillcreme.

Next time I may get some of the suggested "brilliantine" to make it a bit shiny.

I know. I am amazed at this too.

In the meantime, fun.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?