<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 25, 2012

OLD TIMERS

Today's gay favorite isn't on the list because it is newish but it would be a favorite, I am sure.

Beginners (2010)

with Ewan McGregor as a newly orphaned adult male who can't hold a relationship together and discovers that his dad was in the closet until he burst out when his mom died. When Dad dies five years later, young Ewan has a think to do and a new relationship to start over.

The young learns from the young again.

This is believed to be award material so it is kind of appropriate to watch it today.

I thought it a very good movie but the McGregor character was a little too morose for my liking, even for a straight man.

There is a great dog in the show. Plummer is excellent. Pulls out all his old actor tricks.

I suppose I didn't like it as much as I wanted to but I would see it again if given the chance. A 4 out of Netflix 5.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?