<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 27, 2012

HAPPY FEET

I have always owned white bucks, nicely dirtied and worn.

First at MIT, I would run them down to the insoles. Then in more affluent days, I would keep a fresh pair coming up behind the old pair. Bi-bucked.

Later I added saddle shoes. Not as nuts over saddle shoes but I always had them one way or another.

Then when we moved out here, somehow, what with permanent sandal wear and so on, the bucks went away.

But lately I have been having buck fever!

So I ordered a pair today. And a pair of saddle shoes. Then a pair of tan buck shoes. All from Bass. Inexpensive, simply done.

They come Saturday or before.

The balls.

A mysterious change. Good to have these waves of new things, images, even old nostalgic moves. Is this a 75 thing or just a thing?

When we moved, we agreed that a new purchase would accompany the removal of some old item, equal bulk. We are limited by space constraints.

I got rid of my Birkenstocks. Years with those too. But they don't work here although I have never figured out why that is. Not good in sand.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?